November 16, 2012

Winter and Dark Nights

 I recently recieved this letter from a local resident, that I would like to share with you.
"We take our dog often to the park at Sam Smith, but now we get home too late and it is very dark.  During the summer I heard talk of indoor dog park in this area?"

After a quick search I did find info on an indoor venue located near Dixie and Dundas - but it was is paid venue. They also have a smaller facility in Port Credit. 

I think it would be nice if the Sam Smith park had lights- and I believe some of the Mississauga ones do. Jack Darling states it has lights so maybe it is a good choice until we can get lights in Sam Smith. Check out http://www.leashfreemississauga.com/  


In the mean time- I suggest that we contact our local councillor to ask about lights- as well as the promised trees and other features promised long ago.

Stay warm and safe this winter- and enjoy the dog play 

No comments:

Post a Comment